Hello nail art enthusiasts! I broke my thumbnail this weekend and had to take quite a bit of length off, so I decided to cut back all my nails. Now they look like stubbies to me, but I will say it’s easier to type that’s for sure. With Valentine’s Day coming this weekend, I wanted to do a Valentine’s Day nail design. I recently got the OPI Hollywood collection, so I wanted to use that to do a manicure. I wanted something simple that said Valentine’s Day but wasn’t too over the top. It was fairly quick to do (minus nail polish drying time!). I like how they turned out and of course I will list the products I used below. Enjoy!
- OPI Nail Lacquer-Alpine Snow
- OPI Nail Lacquer-Hollywood & Vibe
- OPI Nail Lacquer-I’m Really an Actress
- OPI Nail Lacquer-Emmy, have you seen Oscar?
- Seche Vite Base and Top Coat
- Born Pretty Stamping Polish in Dark Armor, & Time Fly
- Twinkled T Stamping Polish in Tickled
- Twinkled T Lace Liquid Latex
- Born Pretty Clear Jelly Stamper
- Born Pretty Stamping Plate Valentine’s Day BP-L003
- All Seasons Nails Nail Saver Cotton Claw