Hello nail art enthusiasts! I just did a nail design for St. Patrick’s Day and I wanted to share it with you guys. I wanted something that wasn’t too difficult to do, but still looked neat. I also wanted to incorporate the Young Nails Concealer Peach Synergy Gel I just bought. As usual, I will list the products I used below. Leave a comment below if you have any questions or if you just want to show your love for this design. I hope this helps to inspire you with some design ideas for your own nails.
- Young Nails Concealer Peach Synergy Gel
- Young Nails Mission Control Gel Paint-Giant
- Young Nails Stain Resistant Top Coat Gel
- OPI GelColor-Alpine Snow
- Glitter Boutique Canada-Chameleon Green/Gold Shards
- Born Pretty Stamping Polish in Scenery and Lucky Clover
- Clear Jelly Stamper The Big Bling XL Stamper
- Clear Jelly Stamper Stamping Polish #51-Bring on the Bubbly
- Clear Jelly Stamper stamping plate CjSH-50 Feeling Lucky?
- Small flat tip brush for applying the marbled gel