Hello nail art enthusiasts! I’m sharing another picture of one of my nail designs that I wore during the summer. This was a simple design using Born Pretty Blooming Inks. I also did a stamped design on top with a chameleon powder to add just a little sparkle to it. I like simple designs that are quick and easy to create and let me get back to my day. I hope this little splash of color reminds you that every nail design doesn’t have to be over the top. I hope you guys enjoy it. I will include links to items I’ve used.
- LE Just White
- Born Pretty Blooming Inks in The Cloud, The Heart of Moon, Constant Jade, The Glory of Star & Holy Mate
- Born Pretty Neon Chameleon Powder
- Twinkled T stamping polish in Glow Up
- Twinkled T Crystal Double-Head Clear Stamper & Scraper
- MoYou London stamping plate-Tropical Collection 03
- Estemio Art Top Gel